Mettlestate Club : General Rules
The following conduct policy is a guideline on how to not be banned from the Mettlestate ESEA Club, but it is not black and white. Treat others with respect and play at a competitive level when playing in our game servers to avoid any disciplinary action being taken against your account. Punishment includes being barred from the Mettlestate ESEA Club without a refund.
The following but not limited to will result in your account being banned from the Mettlestate ESEA Club.
- Engaging in racism, sexism, homophobia, or any other type of discriminatory behavior
- Personal Attacks, Threats, real life or internet (ie: DDoS)
- Telling users to kill and or harm themselves
- Intentionally suiciding in-game (IE: Throwing a molotov and then standing in it)
- Intentionally giving the bomb to your opponents
- Intentionally running and not firing at your opponents / trolling
- Intentionally not completing the objective (IE: Running aimlessly around the spawn Refusing to participate with the other players in a meaningful way)
- Purposely avoiding the AFK filter (+left/+right) or leaving games on purpose
- Giving away their teammates positions via chat or repeatedly shooting them
- Intentionally blocking teammates
- Intentionally team flashing teammates
- Doing damage to your teammates intentionally
- Failing to communicate with your team
- Failing to adhere to the guidelines above may result in you being permanently or temporarily banned from the Mettlestate ESEA Club.
- All bans are at the discretion of the Mettlestate and Mettlestate Admins. ESEA will not interfere with their decisions.