July 18th, 5:21am America/New_York
Recent Discussion
All


Post New | More
Support From

Team Profile
» No Action
Profile Statistics League History Roster History Guestbook

Goon-Squad

Team Information
DAGOONS
Not active in any ladders
Active (0-0-0)
Recent Visitors
Guestbook
7 hours Quest
https://youtu.be/eikb4z-j dcu
View All (26) Post Comment
Active Roster (7)
Paid 2RAMBUTAN
Paid Fuhr
Not Paid Go0fed-18
Paid Harnetoad
Paid pole
Paid Protect
Paid rep-it
Details
Codsky- This guy? The guy who is obsessed with Alex Russo? You are damn right, this kid can FRAG, known for doing his own thing (to the disdain of the IGL), but the only thing this kid loves more than Alex Russo is popping head shots.

rep-it - you know him already, you either love him or hate him, this legend is the heart of our team, hes got experience that dates back longer than most of you have been alive, he has beat SK gaming for Christs sake

franchise- sometimes called the villain of ESEA, loved by some, hated by more, this guy entries harder than a pubescent teen's dick on a monday morning. He could also code circles around anyone at Apple, so if you want help developing software, hes your guy

Harnetoad - Does this guy even need an introduction? Probably because you have never fuckin heard of him, this guy calls strats 60% of the game, and the other 40% of the time, he spends it yelling at Codsky

Fuhr- No, his name isn't supposed to be the same nick name hitler used, and no his attitude is nothing like a dictator, this guy is a laid back fragging GOD, put an AWP in his hands and he will find a kill, put a rifle in his hand he might find two kills, the only thing that stops this guy from fragging is Harnetoad yelling at Codsky
Recent Competition Matches

Welcome to ESEA

Create an account Or sign in to your existing account at the top of the page

Subscribe to Premium Compete against the best players in a cheat-free environment and win prizes

Fill out your profile Tell the community a little bit about yourself

Introduce yourself in the forums Our forums are a source of non-stop 24 hour discussion and are always a good place for tips or for a laugh

Download the ESEA Client, get set up The Client protects our game servers from cheaters and also serves as the way to use our matchmaking system

Play a Pick Up Game Play with the pros using our matchmaking system (click "Play Now" in the Client) while learning and practicing the competitive format

Complete the list, Get free stuff When you've completed the list, we'll get you started with free ESEA Points and Karma

Advertisement
Welcome to ESEA

Create an account Or sign in to your existing account at the top of the page

Subscribe to Premium Compete against the best players in a cheat-free environment and win prizes

Fill out your profile Tell the community a little bit about yourself

Introduce yourself in the forums Our forums are a source of non-stop 24 hour discussion and are always a good place for tips or for a laugh

Download the ESEA Client, get set up The Client protects our game servers from cheaters and also serves as the way to use our matchmaking system

Play a Pick Up Game Play with the pros using our matchmaking system (click "Play Now" in the Client) while learning and practicing the competitive format

Complete the list, Get free stuff When you've completed the list, we'll get you started with free ESEA Points and Karma